Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Fashion and Football Fan!

Proud HOUSTON TEXANS Fan!!!! Woof!!

Hold on Ma...I'll talk to you next commercial.....

Ok, so the HOUSTON TEXANS
didn't make it all the way this
year...but hey....my 

HOUSTON TEXANS
Pup Jacket

STILL looks GREAT
on me...and it's reversible!
Aren't I a great shopper?!!

I might be a little TEXANS FAN but I can wag my tail in support
REALLY fast!!! We'll Get 'Em Next Year!!!
In the meantime, Mom says you should check out this link 

http://www.etsy.com/shop/CreativeImaginings?page=1
if you like my handsome pup jacket!
It was pretty inexpensive and original too!!
It's made very well and it's really warm for cute pups like ME
Love buying from someone that's:
NOT a RETAIL GIANT (when I can and it's affordable)
AND produces great, quality and cute products!!!
After I already purchased the item, I emailed the seller and got these pix of her models.
Cute right?! (She's also a better photographer!!...although they would look BETTER in a HOUSTON TEXANS outfit - ha! sorry, couldn't resist!)
This is the lovely Juliet sporting
her Mama's good fashion sense!
(Bet Mom will give me a treat for posing so pretty!)

Rosie is ready to be America's Top Dog Model!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!