Saturday, May 25, 2013

What's Next?

We've been soooo majorly behind due to several things, but are trying to play catch up I can a few minutes here and there and I haven't even posted except once about last weekends activities! Today though I am off to a wedding at 10am then the reception at 6pm so it looks like another busy day! Then it's off to chill with Dad again tomorrow so I'll give you a little glimpse into last Sunday...
Only Mini-Max was allowed on this particular trip...

My son was having fun placing Mini-Max places on our adventure

This pix turned out pretty darn good considering my son took it while we were going 60mph, I was driving, he was in the passenger seat and these peeps and pups were to the left of me! 

This was out first destination on Sunday morning....any guesses? ....Yum :)

Have a beautiful weekend and enjoy your long weekend if you're like us and in the US, otherwise still enjoy that weekend just maybe not the extra day :)  - I'll be trying to get the house ready on Monday, probably beating my 23 year old son with a frying pan since he's 6'4", that gives me an equal advantage :), into getting his room ready for his wife (nope, he is not gonna win any good housekeeping awards...not even close!), and getting misc. stuff done for our newest house guest...my daughter-in-law from Australia! :) - She'll arrive the first week of June!!! Yea! She hasn't even met Max yet! I just love her and her cute little accent too! Yea!


25 comments:

  1. you are a whirlwind of activity!!! ENJOY and have fun at the wedding!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My friend tells me if you've never been to a Vietnamese reception then I'm in for a treat! The wedding was lovely!

      Delete
  2. Sounds like a busy weekend - and yeah for your daughter in law.....our Mom is Aussie too...and even after living in the USA for 10 years now she still gets asked every day where she is from :) Mom's funniest experience ever was when she working in Pier 1 one Christmas and someone as her where she was from. She said Australia and the lady looked at her for a few moments and then said - well you have learned very good english !!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMD! That is priceless!!! That's ok, I once told someone I was originally from Connecticut and they asked me if I liked living in the US now :). What part is Mom from? My daughter-in-law is from NSW area, Newcastle.

      Delete
    2. Oh and she detests our Salt and Vinegar chips :)

      Delete
    3. I could write a whole book on food issues - especially how they over salt and over pepper everything :) I am from Adelaide in South Australia originally :)

      Delete
  3. Have fun! And Mini-Max is cute- especially topping up the car!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My son was indeed enjoying Mini-Max :)

      Delete
  4. MiniMax looks like he's having a good time traveling with you...Have a wonderful, safe holiday weekend

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You too Gizmo! Looks like another busy weekend for us!

      Delete
  5. AnonymousMay 25, 2013

    Hi Max! Mini-Max looks like he had some good adventures even if BIG MAX (you) didn't quite get to ride along. As for where Min-Max is standing in the last photo well it's Texas but WHERE in Texas? We dunno!

    Happy Saturday!
    Sam

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's Houston but you have to wait to see where :)...nothing terribly exciting though :) Yep, it's getting too hot to take Max now on some of our adventures but this one was out of the question regardless. Have a great weekend!

      Delete
  6. Your mini-max adventures are similar to my flat Emma at Blogpaws! I like mini-Max <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, since I don't have a flat Max, Mini-Max is gonna be his thing :)

      Delete
  7. It sounds like you've got no time for yourself.

    Sheba.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not really much except blogging here and there and sleeping :) but plenty of things to keep me busy :)

      Delete
  8. Max you are going to start a trend with everyone taking their Mini Mes with them when we can't come. LOL you have given me an idea, Where can my Mini Me go? Have a super Saturday and a great weekend.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea Molly! That's right...where did Mini go that Molly couldn't! It was just a definite no on this particular outing and now it's gotten ridiculously hot! Yuck!

      Delete
  9. Even Mini-Max is going on adventures now! Looks like you have got him well trained, even to put petrol in the car. That is so exciting that your daughter in law is coming from Australia, bet you have a great time together.
    Lynne x

    ReplyDelete
  10. AnonymousMay 25, 2013

    I love you at the gas pump! LOL! Hope you had a great time at the wedding. That's a lotta time in between the wedding and the reception!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm tired just from reading all that!! Mini-Max is adorable (but not as cute the Big Max!!!). Love an Aussie accent ... have fun and I know she'll love Max ... who wouldn't?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Mini-Max is really cute! (obviously not as cute as big Max) That adventure looked good, and those dogs were so funny! Your son did well to get such a funny pic!
    Have a grrreat week,
    Pippa :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. AnonymousMay 26, 2013

    What a great picture your son took - looks like this guys had really fun!
    Please be careful with the frying pan, if they get a bump, then the coating could be damaged :o) Have fun at the wedding hope mini Max is the groomsman :o)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute picture of mini-Max on the Texas shaped brick thingy.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am just starting to catch up from the weekend. Love the Texas shaped stone. Mini Max sure got around. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!