Sunday, May 19, 2013

Max got cartooned! Ma Has a WHOLE weekend!

First allow me to apologize for getting behind as I haven't looked at all my blog buddies posts since Friday because guess what? I have the ENTIRE weekend to myself! My sister and I have worked out arrangements so we'll both have 1 free weekend a month! So I've taken off an upcoming Friday so I can be hang with our Dad Friday-Sunday so my sister can have a whole weekend for herself soon too! Yea! It's sorta like a Dad Custody arrangement and that way he has a little diversity in his world too! Ok, on to the post...thanks for understanding :)
Our wonderful blogger buddies Mollie and Alfie, were showing some of the cool mouse pads they can create and after seeing Gizmo's mouse pad, Ma knew she HAD to get one of ME! I'm thinking Mollie might have to mass produce mine right Ma??? Sure Max! :) Anyway...Ma has had it sitting there all lonely in her postal box cuz Ma is really bad about going there to check her mail....you'd think she was going to see the fine folks at the I.R.S. or something! But so she FINALLY went and guess what....she LOVED it! Me too!
Ma's like a copy write thief (she's really livin' on the edge!), she STOLE this photo without permission from Mollie and Alfie's Blog in the "Shop" section of their blog....I hope Ma won't get tossed in jail...who would take care of ME?! Plus I don't think Ma would do well without ME to guide her through life!  But Ma only stole because she thought Mollie's camera was more true to life as far as the mouse's colors went and didn't want to show her images cuz Ma is still trying to learn her camera skills :)

Look Ma...Look Ma...it's a famous artist showing me as a cartoon!!! Do you suppose the Louvre has a reproduction of it too?
No, Max....I think they probably didn't have adequate funding to acquire it!

Ha! Ha! Fancy Louvre...you guys can't afford me...Ma says! Wait til I tell all my Bark Park buddies that Ma's richer that the Louvre humans!
Well, maybe that should stay our little secret Max in the interest of good relations with France!
Ok Ma, I'll act dignified :( 

Ma said if I kept our little secret she'd give me a special treat! It makes Ma feel better ya know to bribe me...who am I to deprive Ma?!

Not bad, I wonder if it was made in France? 

Ok, what's next Ma? What's next??? Do ya think maybe someone wants to make a life size statue of me and put it beside the Eiffel Tower or the Statue of Liberty??? Hey Ma......you could be like on a plaque that says donated by Ma! Wait til Chloe hears that I'm in Museums throughout the WORLD!!! I'm like a Max-a-Lisa!!!
Now Max, that is NOT what we just talked about so don't go telling Chloe...
Oh, Ma...it's close enough! Don't be such a stickler in the details! Pft!

Thanks Mollie! We LOVE our new mouse pad! I think I might run in to a bit of trouble though getting it outta the house and to my office with you know who watching me like a hawk! He is paying Thunder Kitty extra to guard the masterpiece!
Have a beautiful today and enjoy your worldwide fame, even if it's only in your mind! 

37 comments:

  1. Oh no - Max is going to have a 'mouse' running all over him!!!! That is super cute though :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousMay 19, 2013

    Hey that's a pretty cool "Max-pad" I'm sure they will remove the Eiffel-thingy for you... and if you ask me, a "Max-Tower" sounds much better for Paris.
    And this Max-pad deserves a place in the Louvre...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why thank you Easy! I fully agree! Perhaps we could get you a statue too Easy...I think we'd look good together for the humans to envy!
      Max

      Delete
  3. AnonymousMay 19, 2013

    Just love your mousepad. You look so cute as a cartoon. Well, you look so cute as anything! I think a statue at the Eiffel Tower is a fabulous idea. Dream big Max, dream big!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dream??? I'm sure the Louvre humans have probably already left Ma a voice message on her cell but she probably deleted it on accident.

      Delete
  4. AnonymousMay 19, 2013

    WOW Max - that is one VERY cool cartooned mousepad you've got there! Mine looks just like me too - isn't Mollie's Mum a talented artist??? YAY! I didn't get a treat when mine arrived in the mail though. Hmm....I better go talk to my Mom about that!

    Kitty Hugs, Sammy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, Sammy...a treat is definitely in order! You know you get like a modeling fee or something...whatever it's called you have to DEMAND it! Equal pay and all Sammy!

      Delete
  5. Oh Max what a funtastic post, wez so happy you like yourself cartooned.. We fink youz look adorable but den we'z biast..Bawahwwawwww have a great Sunday .Hugs xxx00xx

    Mollie and Alfie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mollie, I think all the humans agree that you did a fantastic job cartooning me! Ma says no humans better spill anything on her desk or she'll unleash Thunder Kitty on their office chair to make lots of snags!

      Delete
  6. Mollie is so clever we are so taken back by the likeness. Pawsome pal. Have a serene Sunday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We think Mollie did a great job too! Have a wonderful week!

      Delete
  7. That is so cute! We are sure they will need to open a special factory just to keep up with the demand Max!
    Dip Bridge and Elliot x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's EXACTLY what I told Ma!!! Great minds think alike! Just think what you 3 could sell yours for on ebay..the auction humans might go crazy! I bet ya'll would get like a trillion dollars plus treats!

      Delete
  8. It is so cute! It really looks like you, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ma was really happy with it...well, I think she likes anything ME!:)

      Delete
  9. It looks JUST like you Max! Mollie's mum did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't Mollie awesome?! We love it!

      Delete
  10. Hi Max loving the new mouse mat, very posh BOL

    Sheba.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ma says only the BEST for me....hey Ma...but wait a minute...how come YOU get to use it?!

      Delete
  11. max's cartoon is too cute enjoy your day together

    urban hounds

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We will have lots to talk about! Soo nice to have an entire weekend! Hope you have a great week!

      Delete
  12. AnonymousMay 19, 2013

    OMD OMD OMD! You look excellent as a cartoon!!! Momma bought a mousepad of us too and I can't wait to get it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, we can't wait to see it too! Yea! Mollie does excellent work! I highly recommend her!
      Max...oh, yea...Ma too!

      Delete
  13. AnonymousMay 19, 2013

    Awwww Max, that's super awesome! Of course, a handsome dude like you would make a great picture.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks Roxy! Ma is pretty excited to show me off at work!

      Delete
  14. Max, we must say. Molly and Alfie's human did a great job converting you into a cartoon. Your crooked ear is beyond cute! The louvre will have to fight to get that cartoon drawing out of your Ma's grip, I'm sure. Hope you and your Ma enjoy your weekend together!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think Ma might beat up the Louvre humans and I just can't have Ma going to jail, I mean who would take care of ME?! So I think I'm gonna have to decline their offer of a Bazillion dollars! I'm quite confident they'll at LEAST offer that!
      Have a wonderful week!

      Delete
  15. Love your little mouse pad! Very cute and sweet!
    Maggie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We do too! Have a great week Maggie!

      Delete
  16. That is a cute mouse pad. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just like me right??! But I'm still cuter right???? RIGHT??!
      Max

      Delete
  17. Super endearing! He must be so proud of this cartoon version of him. Hope you have a great week ahead :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, Max thinks he's "all that" now :). Have a great week!

      Delete
  18. Thanks Emma, you're cute too!
    Oh no...Ma....Ma...how do I hit delete? Chloe's coming!

    ReplyDelete
  19. OH. MY. GOD. What an adorable little pup!!!! I just wanna eat him!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  20. omg how did i miss this? wow thats awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!