On Friday, Max and I were honored to get this award from Sheba's Life Story, if you haven't had a chance to meet Sheba, you should really pop on over and say hello! We love Sheba's blog!
As part of the Award I am to share seven things about us that people might not know and then pass the award onto five blogs I follow.
1. Ma's greatest dream is to be able to travel! Her bucket list contains the desire to see every state in the USA before she kicks the bucket and go to Hungary, The Czech Republic, Spain, Finland, The UK, Australia, Italy, France, Spain and plenty more...that's just for starters!
2. Max likes to eat Thunder Kitty's food when she isn't looking! (MA! I can't BELIEVE you told them that!)
3. Me and Ma would love to be filthy rich and just hand people money so they could just have a blast for a week with their pups and do something really fun and exciting without worrying how much money it'd cost...and of course this includes ENDLESS peanut butter treats for all pups!!
4. Ma never ever passed Penmanship when she was in school and her handwriting is horrible...at least now since she is missing 2-1/2 knuckles on her right hand that's a good excuse now! But Ma swears it's cuz she was a Lefty and the school made her be a Righty...I think Ma just has poor Penmanship! Heck, I can write better than her!
5. When Max eats, he grabs one kibble...runs out of the room, eats it and repeats this for the first 3-4 kibbles and then scarfs it all down like a NORMAL dog!
WTD?! Did you just accuse me of not eating like a normal dog Ma??? Really all out in public and everything??! Ok, Ma...I see how it is...
6. Ma can't sleep without the tv on and ME by her side!!! Ha ha Ma...you need a Pup "teddy bear" (me) to go to sleep! ha ha, I told your secrets!!!! That'll get ya for sayin' I don't eat like a "Normal" pup!
7. Max has "selective" hearing :)....that and Ma's not a very good trainer :)
Now it's your turn, hard to just pick 5, so I'm gonna follow Sheba's lead and pick Max's 5 most recent followers :). Here are the 5 Blog Buddies we selected:
4. Ryker Rules
5. Pawsitively Pets
As you can tell...Max was all smiles since he found out about the award :) - Thank you Sheba! Max had even more reason to smile when he realized that his Mini-me was featured at Dip-Dip and The Bridge's Blog! We sure do love Max's Mini-Me and looking at Lynne's other super cute Mini-Me's - thanks Lynne!