Monday, May 6, 2013

Our Friday Afternoon Fun Continued...

Ok, so when we last blogged Max was off in search of Bar-B-Que and promptly headed off where he wasn't invited but a nice mini-human gave him a piece of bread instead so Max was happy! Wheww...thought he might make a scene for a minute there! Then he got a piece of chicken and the mini-human's Dad had a friend for life!!!
I think this shot will look good in my portfolio for Gibraltar Insurance ads don't you Ma?! Get it ....Rock of Gibraltar??? They NEED me Ma!!

Yummy treats to entice me down..do I know how to work Ma or what?!

Darn buzzards ate all the good leftovers!

Mr. Swimming Bird, pleeeeease be quite...your interrupting my smelling technique!

Ma, tell her about the whole kissing a frog thing.....

Yummm...they smell nice but Ma says they aren't food....Ann??? Ideas???

What are these things?! Help Ann!

Look Ma! Swimming orange tasty TREATS!!!

That's for "humans only"...I'm telling ya, let the buzzards and swimming birds roam around freely with NO leash and now THIS!?!!! WTD?!

Ha....I'm good at hide and seek! Find me Ma!!! Oh, yea...forgot about that darn LEASH!!! URRRR!!!

One moment please...letting the Park Human's know what I think of this whole Leash Discrimination Policy!

Hey Ma, Hey Ma...MAAA...look at me..I could do one of those slow motion love scenes like this with Chloe!!! Ssshhh...I just took off the leash for a minute!!! It was in the interest of potential Hollywood Movie Directors everywhere!! Wait until they see me do this Ma...I can see that Star of the Hollywood Walk of Fame now...Max...Best Pup In The World!!!

Ann at Pawsitively Pets says these here are lantanna's!

Farewell my discrimination filled park, lest we meet again....
EEEheemm..Max...there are NO Hollywood Directors in the park so you can stop now!
Gosh Ma, you're such a buzz kill....you don't KNOW for SURE...What about that strange human with the funny hat Ma?!!

Have a beautiful today and may all your hopes and dreams come true....even Hollywood Walk of Fame dreams!!! :) :) 

25 comments:

  1. BWHAHAHAHAHA...You has da bestest ROCK evers! I do sees commercials in your future! Well, movies too. I has been lookin' fur me a movie deal for many years nows...maybe we ought to move to Hollywood and takes some of them ornage treats withs us.

    Puddles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Despite the rules, it still looks like a great park!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Max your definately King of the rock.

    Sheba.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep you are King of the rock Max and we expect to see you on the Hollywood walk of fame real soon. Loving the tasty orange treats. I'd be so in there but likewise because leash discrimination i'd not get the chance either. Have a marvellous Monday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sure you were the life of the pawty at the barbeque Max! Those flowers look like a type of honeysuckle, but not completely sure. I've seen them plenty of times though. If you pick the flower and suck on the end you picked, you'll get some sweet nectar in your mouth. Used to love doing that when I was a kid! Oh yea - I forgot to tell you not to eat any lantanna Max because it's poisonous for pups! Sniffing is OK though ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. those photos are just fabulous!!! My Mom needs to learn from you. That bird looks like it is wearing sunglasses! BOL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Still looks like a great place! Love what weird looking bird, so ugly it is almost good looking!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pisshaw we thought you looked just like a movie star on the red carpet, especially when you were raising your leg to all your fans!!
    stella rose

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! Looks like there were tons of smells and greats! You can always scare the birds by giving them your hungriest look!:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bawahhawaaw love seeing you in action and I love BBQ's xxooxx

    Mollie and Alfie

    ReplyDelete
  11. You've sure had a lot of fun adventures lately, Max.

    ReplyDelete
  12. AnonymousMay 06, 2013

    Wow, Max - what a great place... wish I could visit the pond with the swimming carrots too :o)

    ReplyDelete
  13. You lucky thing-CHICKEN!!! Great place- I love the birds they're interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  14. AnonymousMay 06, 2013

    Those are some crazy looking red bead thingies and one wild bird! What a crazy Friday out. Hopefully the camera has been put down now?

    ReplyDelete
  15. AnonymousMay 06, 2013

    Those are some wild red bead thingies and one crazy bird! Hope the camera is away now?

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nice work getting the chicken and the bread from the mini-humans family. I find mini-humans are a goldmine when it comes to sneaking treats and left overs!

    Your pal, Pip

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow, look at the SIZE of those fish, why it would feed everypup in Blogville for a month! Only kidding fish :) What a super day out.
    Dip Bridge and Elliot x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Intersting place you visited. I think a dip in the koi pond would be just the ticket!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Those birds are bigger than you! Looks like you had a fun day out.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Those lantana are so pretty! We have the mulit-colored kind around here, but I haven't seen them in all yellow.

    Looks like a fun park - except for all that discrimination! Glad you showed them your feelings on the subject!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Max-
    Look at all those great things you saw on your walk!...Bow Wow!!

    Thank you for your support for our 'Paws for Parkinson's' walk. It means a lot to us. :D

    Wyatt and family

    ReplyDelete
  22. Looks like you've had a great adventure! Those ducks sure are funny looking and you sure have a cute behind!

    ReplyDelete
  23. You look adorable with the red flower thingies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. you sure look like you are smelling some interesting scents

    urban hounds

    ReplyDelete
  25. Ooooh - Did someone say BBQ? I'll be there in a jiffy, save me a little buddy! :)

    Big wags,

    Your pal Snoopy :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!